Shopping at Big Hollow is open to all – members and non-members alike! But becoming a member owner is a positive step toward committing to your health and to your community.
Becoming a member of the co–op automatically saves you 5% on everything in the store, every purchase.
Memberships are $30 annually–or, if you are a student or unsure if you can commit to a year's membership, we offer “student” memberships for $10 every four months.
DID YOU KNOW?
Members get an extra 5% off
on their birthday, or by presenting
a receipt from Anong's Thai Cuisine
valued over $25!
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
- Members receive 5% off all items in the store, and 10% off special orders!
- Members receive a newsletter with community events and other information concerning life at 7,200 feet.
- Members have a say in where their food is grown and processed.
- Members provide essential support to local agriculture and entrepreneurship.
- Members have voting rights on day-to-day issues at Big Hollow.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MEMBER-OWNERS
- Members are encouraged to participate in the annual member meeting.
- All members have the right and responsibility to voice their opinions and concerns regarding issues in our community and at Big Hollow.
- Members are expected to vote on key issues here at the Co-Op.
- Read the newsletters! It's a great way to keep up on current news and events here at Big Hollow.
- Members are expected to keep us up to date on their contact information.